US Taxation

US Tax Return needed? We can help

Whether you are a US Citizen, Green Card holder or you simply own assets based in the USA, you will be required to complete and file an Annual US Tax Return. Phinch specialise in the preparation and submission of US Tax Returns for non-US resident expatriates and UK investors.

We can help you with:

  • US Tax Return Preparation for individuals
  • Reporting Controlled Foreign Corporations
  • FBAR returns
  • ITIN Applications
  • US and International Tax Planning
  • Fixed Fees Experts-in-US-Tax

We are enrolled IRS Agents and have years of experience completing US Tax returns from the straightforward to the highly complex.

Check out our dedicated US tax website

Phinch has a website devoted exclusively to US Tax affairs for people living in the UK. There you’ll find all manner of specialist advice for non-domiciled US citizens and people who have business interests in the US. Please go to to find out more. (Please note that this site is still branded as Finch & Associates – we’ll be updating it with our new branding soon!)

Further Information

If you would prefer to start a conversation right now, please call us on 01275 867350 or send us a message now.

Rachel Finch is so knowledgeable about UK and US tax affairs, is so helpful, and is a pleasure to work with. 5 out of 5.

Jamie Bowden